Sunday, March 28, 2010

Admiring The Beauty Before Me


The day she came in my life was one of my best.I was getting in my bed at the hospital..when I looked up and ther was a poster hanging that said "Molly...delivered a baby girl- 8:54 p.m. 6 lbs 13 oz" I felt it through my whole soul.Me?? A mommy?She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.The wonderful thing is...she still is.Things may not have gone excatly the way I wished for them to go that day...but the love I feel for her still involves my whole soul.My beautiful Celeste...how precious you are.You are in the handiwork of the Lord at this time.I admire your choice to do what will bring the best to your own baby girl.I myself am in love with the angel that you carry.You are beautiful..and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones