Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Coming put of the pregnant teen closet


Have to say....this has been one of the hardest things I have ever gone through.And honestly at first I wanted to hide it because I felt like I was a bad mom...and what would every think of me and my girl.But as the big event comes closer...I am getting so overjoyed and excited...I cannot hold it in.I also think that my daughter is amazing..and this whole expirience had made us grow..and it is serouisly is very beautiful and spiriual.We each have a certain path to go down in life...and sometimes that path is not what other people find as normal, or what is expected.I am a person who does not judge other people, what they do or how they live.....so I guess if someone is really my friend and really loves us there will be no judgements back.So here is the run down....Celeste is gonna have a baby in June. It is a baby girl and her name is Avery.We know some of the most amazing people that we are going to share baby with.And that is excatly how it is gonna be.We are not "giving away" Avery...we are gainig a whole new family..and vice versa.I will let them reveal themselves when they feel comfortable since some of you are family or like family and will want to know.We have been through alot...so if someone has something negative to say....please keep it to yourself, if you love someone you are suppotive even if it may be something you do not believe in. Just love us.This is me shouting to the world that my beautiful daughter is far more precious to me than my pride.Please...rejoice with us the begginig of a whole new life!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Molly it might have been years, but I have no doubt in my mind at all that you are the best of moms sweety. Everyone has their own fate to follow. There is a reason for everything, even if you don't know it at the time. God just must have a very special plan in mind for that baby, and she just had to be here in a hurry with the best love and support that an extended loving family can give her! Don't doubt yourself, or His plans. Hugs and love to you and yours, keep in touch and keep me posted. Love yas my bday sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind if anyone knows who we are, you are more than welcome to give them our email/phone numbers/blog site

    http://somoneismissing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written Molly....You have always handled stressful and hard moments very gracefully. I remember how you were there for me and Noah, Thank you. Keep me updated.
    Love
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly,
    I haven't met you, but want to say that your daughter is a beautiful person inside and out. I love her name- I gave it to my daughter as her middle name :)- and I love that she loves her own daughter enough to have Heavenly Father help her decide who will help raise her.

    I feel blessed to know that I will be included as an auntie to Avery, even if I'm just one of many. Your granddaughter is already very loved, very honored, and very, very extraodinary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw your daughter ask a question on Adoption Voices about how she can better prepare for the birth of her daughter. I wish more people would have answered it. When I saw there was hardly any responses, I asked a birth mom I am friends with what she would say. You can see her response at http://www.formspring.me/jilleb163 . I hope it helps.

    I'm not a birth mom, so I'm not sure what advice to offer. But the first thought that came to mind is to be sure you have a good camera with new batteries. Take pictures of everything! Do some maternity shots so she can always have those to remember the short time she had with her daughter. And take lots of pictures after the baby comes. I wish her the best of luck. Placing sounds like such a hard thing to do, but I know her heart is in the right place and that the Lord will watch over her and comfort her.

    ReplyDelete

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones