Monday, May 24, 2010

GO TEAM AVERY!!!!!

Sooooo...had some close calls with this little lady. She is getting ready to make her debut and wants to make she she has everyones undivided attention....and she certainly has it!!!!!I was sitting next to my girl in the hospital and was picturing how all this is gonna pan out, and came to the realization that this one tiny girl must be so special that heavenly father has compiled us all up like a team!!! And not just how it will be getting her here..but her whole entire life. So many people...loving her...supporting her. Geez what a lucky lady!!! I am so pumped now..and so ready to welcome her!!!Ready to take my daughter by the hand and help her bring baby Avery into this world. I am really hoping the adoptos can get here in time...just would not be the same without them.Here we are precious little angel girl...all of us ready to play our part in your life with outstretched open loving arms.....come to us soon!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Every one is waiting to meet you Avery! Feel free to come anytime. I will keep C in my prayers. I hope she can feel all the love and support. She is an amazing women and a wonderful mother. The love for her child is so pure and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones