Thursday, April 15, 2010

REALITY CHECK!!!!


WOW!!! The blessed event is coming up so quickly!!!Funny how sometimes it seems like it will be FOREVER...but then it sneaks up on you!!(Of course..as my girl becomes slower and slower..bigger and bigger..more uncomfortable by the second..I am sure she still feels it will be forever..lol)I love this little girl so very much. Cannot wait to see her!!!Of course...there was something that pulled on my heartstrings...I took my daughter to see her caseworker tonight.As I drove home..I looked down and saw her holding some of the paperwork she has to get done.Like she said...we are at peace with this decision...but it will not be easy.As I visualized how that day will be...all I could see were two sets of hands..reaching out.A calm voice whispered only this....these are good hands...she will be in good hands.Scary and comforting at the same time.I admire my daughters strength so much.She is amazing!!!And to all the ladies out there who have already done this...you too are amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones