Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Overwhelmed

As I was looking over the website http://www.adoptionvoices.com/ ...and saw the faces of so many amazing people that are on there..I was really saddened and overwhelmed. Profiles after profiles of people searching to be blessed..just wanting that one thing to make thier life complete.It hurts to hear of the ones who get scammed.I always just want to reach out to people and help them.If I could I honestly would find a baby for each one.Hoping that saying a prayer for the people I have already met, and the ones truelly deserving would satisfy my craving for them.I want to do MORE!!!I am one who always tries to do it all.But then my thoughts turned to the ones who will hold my granddaughter in their arms..I know they will love her. I remembered one of my most favorite stories.

One day a man was walking along the beach when he noticed a boy picking something up and gently throwing it into the ocean.
Approaching the boy, he asked, “What are you doing?”
The youth replied, “Throwing starfish back into the ocean. The surf is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them back, they’ll die.”
“Son,” the man said, “don’t you realize there are miles and miles of beach and hundreds of starfish? You can’t make a difference!”
After listening politely, the boy bent down, picked up another starfish, and threw it back into the surf. Then, smiling at the man, he said…”I made a difference for that one.” I am very gracious tonight for all that I have learned and felt.A special prayer goes to the ones who are still searching.You are loved and in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones