Monday, June 21, 2010

Belly Button!!!

Celeste having her very first "real" bath @ home
Sad in a way....but also happy. Ms. Avery lost her cord and now just has a belly button. A ping of sadness goes over me because I cut that cord, and I miss her. I want to move closer to her sooo bad. But it also means that with time everything heals. I cant help but think back to when Celeste lost hers. Yes I was post partum and one BIG hormone...but I cried. Silly I know. One thing that seems to be handed down in my family is the value of children. I know that Celeste is hurting right now...but it just shows that she embraces motherhood. Just hours after that cord fell off I was able to give her the first real home bath.I can remember it so well...and it is precious to me.I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones