Monday, June 14, 2010

So many tears.....

I told my girl over and over all the parts of labor. I told her how the whole hospital stay would be.I explained what an amazing thing having a baby was. But I forgot to warn her about the emptiness. For 9 months you are blessed by having a constant precious presence aout you. Everthing that you do is for that baby. Two are one.She is always there. Then, after so long of your beautiful spiritual companion is just not there anymore. No kicks or jabs.No hiccups , you are free to live your life for itself. All that nurturing is no longer needed. You miss it...you miss her. You feel incomplete.So hard to sit and watch my girl go through this. She is stronger than me. She is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Celeste, so many tears I have cried for you. You are an amazing young women. You are always in my prayers and I know Heavenly Father will carry you over these next few days, months, and years. Your daughter is just as beautiful as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in awe of you both and your story. We have been following your story from the other side (K&K) and are constantly amazed by your strength and love for Avery. We don't know you but we love you and we support you!

    ReplyDelete

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones