Thursday, June 24, 2010

Some things are just meant to be

Pardon me while I take a moment to lighten things up a bit. Before baby was born...our adopto parents came to visit us. We went down town and hung out and I had so much fun.One thing that I was so impressed with was their sense of humor (the one I hope they exercise when they see this post :) and how fun they were(this was one of the first pics we took of adoptomom on that night). Alot of people ask how I knew that they were the right people...I say...I just knew.... and now I have the evidence. Like mother...like daughter...Avery confirmed it for us.

2 comments:

  1. This is also how we knew she would fit into our family too! LOL! Oh, and all the pictures with her tongue stuck out. She and Ken are a match made in heaven!!! ~Tauna

    ReplyDelete

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones