Sunday, June 13, 2010

In Awe.....

Well she has made it!!!I never understood when some people used to say that having grandkids is just like than having kids. How could that be? Well yesterday at 10:43 am I found out just what they meant.t is not only completely falling in love with this precious angel....it is seeing the joy and love come over your own child. Seeing her expirience the special secret that you have been enjoying all along. The secret of being a mom.I cannot express how much I love my amazing daughter. I love watching her rub Avery's soft skin...nestleing her cheek on babies soft fuzzy head. Putting baby close to her beating heart.She never wants to put her down!!!!And beautiful little baby girl. Oh how much I love you.This is the best thing..but also soooo hard. I can feel the emotions that Celeste is going through since we are so close. Our hearts are aching for you baby girl....but that is just because you are so very loved!!!Just know that your mommy and grandma snuggled with every minute we had.Neither of us wanted to sleep because we wanted to savor every second we had.This has been some of the best moments of my life. I love you little sweetheart.

1 comment:

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones