Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Chain Of Love

Our Adoption Angel
I firmly beleive that when you go through something very difficult, God sends you and angel. They may be off in the distance...watching over you. But once in awhile..maybe..just maybe, you just may be fortunate enough to see and talk to them.Well...this is our angel. My girl simply could not have done all this without her. Before we were even sure we were going to do adoption...I was trying to find a song on you tube. When I found it, it was a video of a girl that had placed her own child. The video was so amazing and sweet I would bawl everytime I saw it. I showed it to Celeste and she did the same. She left a comment on it...and from that a very special friendship formed. This angel took my girl under her wing. She took her out for dinner a few times, and was there pretty much every step of the way. She works at the place my girl had her stay when Avery was born.. and on the placement day she was my daughters caregiver. She did more than her job that day that is for sure. She was just a doll and I am so glad she was there. This is the miracle of the adoption world...so many people supporting each other and bringing each other up. I am praying that someday I can do this for someone else. I would love to do free photo shoots and pictures for another girl like my daughter. Pictures are so precious.I shudder at the thought of a girl going through this with no one there. Maybe someday I can be a "mom" to someone that is all alone. I could help her take care of her baby in the hospital room so baby can stay in her room and she could spend every last moment. I know someday... I will be called upon to be a strength for a person who needs it. I am praying for it and I will embrace it.I thank Heavenly Father for our angel....we love you.

2 comments:

  1. I get goosebumps every time I read your posts! Thanks again for sharing your very personal experiences. I'm sure your daughter believes you are one of her angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who your angel is... and she really is an angel. :) I love this blog... Everything I read, I feel like my own mother is saying to me. You're amazing, and thank you for giving all the support to your girl. As a birthmother, it's so important to have our own mothers on our side. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Songs that remind me of my girl


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones